Thursday, May 29, 2008

Research paper

Finally, I finished my research paper, which was totally terrible work for me; I had to spend a lot time on it and looking for the information is difficult parts. But, after I finished it, I really learn some new skill for the composition and presentation. Moreover, from the research paper, I get to know how difficult to study in the university, which result in the fact that I have study more hard than in the CELI. Second, from the experience of presentation, lots new things and new opinion was appeared in my brain, which can teach me how to develop my skill of presentation into a high level.

4 comments:

FOX said...

i always the first one to visit your blog man~
even i missed your speaking. but i can image how great that you did.

Peng Ray said...

i tried to call u today ,but u didn't answer the phone, so loc and me went to the gem without u

Mey said...

Qiang, you did a good job. At that time I think you may felt too nervous, but your ideas and power point were well organized.
I learned a lot from my presentation, all of us made mistakes, but we learned from it. I think these are our teachers want to teach us.

Nicole said...

I think everybody could feel that you practiced more than enough, haha. You explained everything almost automatically. Your presentation was GOOD!!!