Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPINESS

From my experience, it is difficult for me to make a decision about which face is my face. During 20 years, I am not only experiencing the bad things but also enjoying something that can make me happy. Moreover, I am too young to judge whether our whole life is happiness or sadness. For example, it is possible for me to encounter some situations in which I can become the richer or someone who has a good relationship with his family and friends in the future, such as winning a lottery and getting much money from bet. In contrast, I also can involve in some unexpected situations. As a result, I think is too soon to make sure I am happiness or sadness in my whole life.

4 comments:

Ivy said...

We should enjoy our life..
我贴了支持奥运的在我博客,, 希望可以来顶顶。。 虽然可能这起不了什么作用,, 但这起码代表了our heart...

FOX said...

hope u happy everyday, big boy~
ur friends like me always go with u!

Yufi said...

I hope you can enjoy your life!~

Nicole said...

I guess no one can say that their entire lives are full of happiness or sadness because we experience both feeling all the time. However, some people seem to be much happier than others because their minds are so positive. I wish you can find more joy in your life!!
By the way...so, which face scale did you choose at the end????????