Tuesday, April 29, 2008

love

I am very interested in the lecture that talks what is love. First, as human being, we are vulnerable, weakness, and floured, which result in the fact we need love and attach. Through this lecture, there are two points that are very impressing for me. First of all is endorphius. Endorphius mean that people love something just in a short time. The reason is that brain releases a kind of drug that can cause illusion. For example, a student who was in high school was attracted for a girl, and started to show the love to the girl. However, when he got this relationship, he had no feeling about the girl; even though do not want to talk with her. The second is EROS which includes the passion for our own life and the responsibility for our family. EROS plays a very important role in our career. EROS can allow us get to know what things we are totally interesting and want to develop it. According to these two kinds of love, I start to think about the love about myself. What things I really want to learn and what kinds of person I should be. Moreover, I should be knew what is a really relationship between me and my girl friend.

2 comments:

Peng Ray said...

u have a girl firend ? why u never mentioned about it ?

FOX said...

ho~ho~ho~~~~
we want to see your girlfriend.
in fact, you are not bad, i like u big boy!
give you a sentence: be a man~!