Sunday, April 20, 2008

the thinking of presentation

During making the presentation in front of my classmates, I learn a lot about how to make a good job. First, I need more practices about presentation because it is inevitable for me to be nervous when I did the presentation. Practice can help me to be confident and allow me to pay attention to my audiences instead of always seeing my notes. Second, organization is also important for me, I should get to know how to connect each main idea, which can result in the fact that my presentation will be more smoothly and more interesting. Third, I should always keep eyes connection with my audiences to make sure they understand what I talk.

2 comments:

Marley said...

Good ideas about your presentation. It's never easy but if you follow your own advice, I'm sure your English will improve.
marley

Kathy Katherine said...

You have good advice for good presentation. Qiang